I picked up an All-City Macho Man just a few weeks before I got the Space Horse Disc built at Back Alley Bike Repair here in Seattle! From here on though, I’m going to call the bike by it’s now given name of Pop Rocket.
The Pop Rocket has traveled with me to well over a dozen cities over the last few years. Except for the fenders, everything on this bike started out stock.
- Headset: Cane Creek 10 series
- Stem: Salsa Guide, 1-1/8th threadless, 31.8 clamp
- Handlebar: Salsa Cowbell 3, 31.8Tape Black
- Shift/Brake lever Shimano 105
- Brake: Hayes CX-Expert, 160mm rotors
- Front Derailleur: Shimano CX70 31.8 with 28.6 shim
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105, short cage
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer 46/36t
- Bottom Bracket: FSA MegaExo
- Seatpost: FSA SL280, 27.2
- Saddle: Brooks England B17
- Cassette: Shimano Tiagra 12-28
- Chain: KMC X-10
- Hubs: Formula DC20/22 6 bolt 32 hole
- Rims: Alex Black Dragon 32 hole
- Tires: Continental Gatorskins 700×35
NOTE: As with the past bike posts, no sponsors, just informational. To check out the Macho Man from All-City check out the link here.