This was my day a few weeks back, just a quick reflection of a day's transit use. Just thought I’d timeline it to see how it panned out via transit.
- Got up for work at 5:25am.
- Arrived at South East Grind on Powell at 5:55am via #9 Bus.
- Hour of work committed to the code base.
- 6:55am, Transit Tracker timed arrival, boarded #9 Bus after walking a block down and off to downtown.
- Arrived downtown at 7:04am.
- Departed for lunch on #9 at 11:42am.
- Arrived via #9 for lunch at 11:55am.
- Departed for work at 12:40pm, arrived at 1:08pm. It seemed, someone had ran into something and all of Powell was delayed.
- Arrived at office and committed some code to the mother ship.
- Departed office and jumped aboard #4 north bound. 5:42pm.
- Arrived just north of Burnside, 5:45pm. Enjoyed a cup of joe at Backspace.
- Departed and hopped to a few places with friends, departed at 9:05pm to the office for backpack pickup.
- Headed into office, finalized a few last minute things, headed back out to catch the #9 south bound. Boarded at 10:07pm. Arrived home at 10:19pm.
It was a good day. That is all. Nice 17+ hour day.