We’re going to have great food and I know some great conversation. Some of the topics will include, but aren’t limited to:
- RapidRide – Is it successful so far? Is it getting the job done?
- How’s the Link Light Rail? – What’s the deal with Sound Transit’s insistence on making it so expensive? It could be a Skytrain!
- Skytrain, why can’t America build something so efficient?
- Unions, are they helping workers or screwing the riders?
- Sounder, why the $15 per rider cost?
- King County Trolleys, will they survive the next year or so!?
- King County Buses, which routes are full of good people, and where are the creeps riding?
…and a WHOLE lot more. So come add to the conversation!